NESTLE

Hi there ! It's Nestle best known (for some) as Estelle. I'm the only ^^ French from the bannerman roadies and I love those guys ! I joined the forum on September 2009 (I think I'm the latest who came) and I'm part of another Who Universe forum call 'Beans on Toast'.


I remember why I decided to join Gallifrey Base. I've been talking with Nabu about the Bubble shock contest and he was talking about this forum where he was. I decided to take a look and join it. And since I've never regretted this choice. I met a lot of people who are like me, who loves the same things as me and more, they are so funny !


As I said I'm French and one of the thing I'm crazy about is … UK and English !! I just love speaking English, it's the best language in the world and UK is just SO beautiful ! My dream is to go live there (did I manage to ? ) Most people (in France) believe that I'm British because of my accent and I've got no idea of where he comes from. In my family, everybody sucks in English except me. Lol. I wish to enter, in two years now, a cinema school to be an editor or a director if I like this ^^.


I love so many things. TV shows, movies, music, books, I stop counting them because there are too many. Doctor Who, Sarah Jane adventures, Torchwood (of course), Lie to me, Legend of the seeker, the Stargate franchise, Family guy, the Simpsons, Merlin, Supernatural, House MD, Psych, Fringe, Savages, Two and a half man, Bones, CSI Miami, Lost, Glee, Skins, Reaper (even if it's over), V, Big bang theory, Hero Corp, etc... I'm sure I forget some. I love read books as well. Artemis Fowl, Eragon, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the best French book ever (actually there are going to be ten): Tara Duncan !

I also love video games but not as much as books or TV shows. My favourites are the sims and POKEMON ! Yes, even if I'm almost 17, I still love playing at pokemon. That game is just awesome !

In music, I love... everything ! I'm listening every kind of music ! Seriously.

Let's tell the truth. I'm a geek ! And proud to be !


Speaking of Hero Corp, did the show continues ? It better be ! It's like the best french TV show and of course it's a person, with the same last name as me, who created it ! Lol


Anyway, I'm glad TNO got this idea of Time Capsule, it's fun ! And for a girl like me who loves to write it's pure happiness ^^ There are so many things that I want to write. I'll have other opportunities to write them down. ^^


I'll finish by saying: Merci les gars pour cette bonne tranche de rigolade. Je vous adore ! Vous êtes les meilleurs et j'espère un jour vous rencontrez en chair et en os lors d'une convention ou d'un voyage. ^^ Gros bisous.


I just put this video because I love it and because it shows how froggy I am ^^

Written in june 2010

two weeks before my french A-levels [well,the equivalent in France ;)]