THENOBLEONE


"OMG!!!"



My name is TheNobleOne, and I am an alcholic was called thedavrosguy when I joined the 'Doctor Who Forum' in 2007.

What else am I meant to say? Okay, yeah. I love love love music, especially les Sugababes, Girls Aloud, Madonna, Dannii Minogue, Shakira, Kelly Rowland, Pixie Lott, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Ashley Tisdale, Christina Aguilera, Britney, Nelly Furtado, The Saturdays and so many more, but I can't name any more without getting a joygasm. (Oh, by the way, where are the Sugababes at?)

I made Jeather; yes that was ME. I also named Cluke and Clani and I wish that I had name Sarah Jane Incestigates, because I totally love the Oedipus complex ridden ship that lies therein!  I did get into trouble with my shipping & fics once, but don't you worry, for I have moved Jeather into the darkest pits of iHell and left if there to mutate and, y'know, reproduce. I might go back to it later... maybe. Have I gone back to it later? I would like to know. Hmm.

I really like English, French and German. Those are my babies and I will never ever let them go (mentally). Hoffentlich & heureusment I will have stayed on my linguist path of eternal knowledge and forever cascade into the future with them!

My favourite Doctor Who character (is/was/are/were) Donna and Martha. When I wrote this post, I was thinking about what a frightfully cringeworthy character Amy is/was. I really hope Karen didn't leave through a destruction of her self-esteem... but it wouldn't be half-hilarious! Hehe.

Okay, so as I leave this post with the hesitance that I might have missed something out... (maybe) Walk This Way (the Sugababes vs. Girls Aloud version!) comes on Spotify. And just remember, people are all the same but you [me] are cooler than the Red Dress. 


x